White Collar Crimes
Know your rights! Call US to defend your record.
- Health care fraud, including Medicare and Medicaid fraud, and fraud committed by infusion therapy clinics, home health care providers, and durable medical equipment retailers
- Securities fraud, including stock fraud, insider trading and Ponzi schemes
- Mortgage fraud/real estate fraud
- Tax fraud, such as failing to file a federal tax return, tax evasion, and failing to report offshore bank accounts and assets
- Business fraud, theft, embezzlement, accounting fraud and business opportunity fraud, such as telemarketing fraud
- Computer/Internet fraud, including identity theft
- Wire and mail fraud, conspiracy
- Money laundering
Prosecution Of White Collar Crimes
White collar crimes can be prosecuted at the state or federal level, depending on whether a state or federal law was broken. If convicted, these crimes usually result in jail time, large fines, and restitution to the victims of the crime. For people who have been victimized by white collar crime, hiring a criminal attorney is often helpful when attempting to recover monies lost.
If you need a federal white collar crime lawyer, experience makes the difference. If you have been charged with or are under investigation for fraud or any federal white collar criminal charge, contact our firm right now.
Our payment plans allow you to afford an effective defense without worry about how to afford it.
Call TODAY for the qualified and skillful criminal defense in your corner.