Assault And Battery
Charged with assault and battery? Start an aggressive defense today. Contact Us Today.
We know exactly how the prosecutor’s office works when dealing with assault cases.
When charged with assault and battery, the first thing a person must do is to retain an experienced and competent criminal defense attorney. The attorney will examine the situation, analyze the circumstances and then try to figure out a way to either lessen the charges or get them eliminated altogether. Under the law, assault or battery is open to interpretation by police, prosecutors, judges and juries. Self-defense can be misconstrued as assault.
Know your rights! Call the attorney to defend your record.
When you hire an attorney from our law firm to defend your assault and battery case, you’ll get an experienced lawyer who knows both sides of the law. Scott Weinberg is a former assault crimes prosecutor and has defended hundreds of good people charged with assault. We have relationships and connections in every court you need help in.
By acting quickly, we can often get assault, including Domestic Violence type assault charges, dismissed or reduced to where there will be NO JAIL and NO CONVICTION.
We successfully defend assault charges including:
- Aggravated assault or first degree assault
- Assault and Battery
- Assault with a deadly weapon
- Domestic abuse
- Verbal threats
- Protecting yourself from an assault charge or assault conviction may protect you from:
- Probation or parole
- Mandatory anger management classes
- Significant fines
- Loss of the right to own a gun
- Call our law firm right now to learn how to try to get charged or have your best chance to get the case dismissed without any assault conviction.