Drug Defense Attorney in Michigan, Michigan Drug Possession Charges
If you or a family member has been charged with drug possession or the sale, delivery, manufacturing, importation, or trafficking of illegal substances of any kind, contact an experienced drug defense attorney at Our law firm immediately.
Whether it’s a misdemeanor charge for possession of a single marijuana joint or a federal interstate drug trafficking charge, a conviction for a drug crime can forever taint your record. Besides facing possible jail time and heavy financial penalties, you may be excluded from jobs that require a clean record.
SAVE YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE
Did you know that any Drug Conviction will suspend your drivers license even if the case had nothing to do with driving a vehicle? Do not plead guilty to any drug related offense, even simple possession without calling our office first.
Our law firm is your best choice for drug defense. Our objective is to keep you out of jail. With years of experience in the prosecutor’s office, we know all the strategies and can try to force the prosecution’s hand to dismiss or substantially reduce charges and penalties.
Finding the proper drug defense attorney is harder than it may seem, contact our offices right away. We’ll provide answers to all your questions.
We will achieve the best possible outcome for you! If you have been convicted of a drug charge in the past, and it’s affecting your opportunities, we can try to get your record sealed or expunged.
Call us for drug defense charges including:
- Marijuana Possession and Manufacturing
- Prescription Medication (Analogues)
- All Opiates
- Operating an unlicensed pharmacy on the Internet
- Marijuana grow houses
- Powder cocaine or crack cocaine
- Amphetamines and methamphetamines, including meth labs
- Hallucinogens such as LSD, PCP or psilocybin (mushrooms)
- Ecstasy (MDMA, X or E), GHB, Rohypnol, ketamine (special K) or other designer drugs
- Prescription drugs such as OxyContin or Vicodin
- Drug paraphernalia
- Felony firearm possession in connection with drug charges
- Conspiracy, money laundering and other charges relating to a major drug case
- Possession with intent to deliver (PWID)
Contact Our law firm as soon as possible after being charged – we’ll defend your future with the best drug defense lawyers Michigan has to offer!